Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Progress, not Completion

Progress is wonderful, completion would be best, but that can wait for a rainy day.

Life has been busy here. However, I was able to enjoy the long holiday weekend at the lake. The weather was great and we spent a lot of time just relaxing. It is always nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a couple days.  It's funny how when you're away from home, work, and school for a couple days you can really let go of everything. The down side to that - now it's back to the daily grind!

Classes started again this past week and I am having a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things! I need to really get focused and map out study time. I'm hoping to really get organized this week and stay on top of things.

With the lovely help of my parents we are really making progress on the basement, and even starting in on the backyard (thanks, Dad)! My parents have been so wonderful through all of this house 'stuff'. I don't think I will ever be able to repay them or thank them enough. We did a complete renovation of this house, so it seems like we get into a little of everything and never quite get a project (completely) done, but I am OK with that. Patience is necessary during this project. I am just fortunate to be in the situation that I am in, and need to remind myself that it is going to take time. I can't wait to start in on the home tour. It is going to be a fun way for me to relive the process, too! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment