Thursday, January 10, 2013

The {finished} Kitchen

Finally a couple of pictures of the {finished} kitchen renovation. I posted here about the progress during the reno, so now it's time to show the final product! My kitchen is quite small, but we made the most out of the space that we had to work with. So far I don't have any problem with storage/cupboard space. There are still a few things that need to be finished up and a couple others that I would like to do in this space.

First of all, I want to add back splash, thinking that penny round tiles would be fun! We need to fix the wall by the sliding glass door (thanks to the puppy who peeled it off, I think we're past that stage now, thankfully) and trim out the door. I want to give my extra cabinet a paint makeover so it looks a little more like it belongs! Someday I think it would be awesome to add more cabinets to that wall and close off the door that never gets used. Would be nice to add in a desk area and have some extra storage down the road. No project is ever done!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new kitchen, Hanna! It’s really wonderful. I like the way it was organized—simple, yet functional. And didn’t look small in the picture! Anyway, if you’re gonna add some backsplash, I suggest that you choose the right color that would go well with your wall paint.

    Gabrielle Jeromy

    ReplyDelete